Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not fantastic with internet-related things... I have wireless internet and the SAS chat used to work fine for me, but one day a couple of weeks ago it stopped working and I don't know why. I takes ages to load (e.g. 10 minutes or longer, by which time I have usually given up anyway), and if I do ever get in it doesn't work anyway because the messages don't come through for a few minutes, and then they all come at once. It's impossible!! Does anyone know why it would have suddenly stopped working for me, and what I can do about it? It works when I am using a different internet connection so I assume it's my net and not my computer.

·
Banned
642 Posts
I'm not fantastic with internet-related things... I have wireless internet and the SAS chat used to work fine for me, but one day a couple of weeks ago it stopped working and I don't know why. I takes ages to load (e.g. 10 minutes or longer, by which time I have usually given up anyway), and if I do ever get in it doesn't work anyway because the messages don't come through for a few minutes, and then they all come at once. It's impossible!! Does anyone know why it would have suddenly stopped working for me, and what I can do about it? It works when I am using a different internet connection so I assume it's my net and not my computer.
The different internet connection allowing it to work is odd unless your ISP blocking something. But I doubt it. have you tried a different browser like firefox with your wireless connection. If ur an IE user most malware/spyware target IE extensions causing a very unstable browser

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The different internet connection allowing it to work is odd unless your ISP blocking something. But I doubt it. have you tried a different browser like firefox with your wireless connection. If ur an IE user most malware/spyware target IE extensions causing a very unstable browser
Thanks for your reply. I was thinking of trying firefox or google chrome or something (but I don't have either of them on my computer). Oh dear I don't know much about computer stuff - I don't know what IE or ISP means, sorry!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply. I was thinking of trying firefox or google chrome or something (but I don't have either of them on my computer). Oh dear I don't know much about computer stuff - I don't know what IE or ISP means, sorry!
Oh I am quoting myself, how sad... I just worked out that IE = internet explorer, right? :D Hmmm, I do have a new anti-virus...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts