Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
It as for me too I think, along with other things. Its made me realize just how many disorders and conditions there are out there which interfere with peoples lives. And how lucky people are who are completely free from them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It as for me too I think, along with other things. Its made me realize just how many disorders and conditions there are out there which interfere with peoples lives. And how lucky people are who are completely free from them.
This.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Idk. Most people would say im a heartless, selfish jerk of a man. But i think im one of the nicest/understanding people out there. What you gunna do

·
Registered
37 Posts
Idk. Most people would say im a heartless, selfish jerk of a man. But i think im one of the nicest/understanding people out there. What you gunna do
Sometimes I do wonder what others think about me. I know my family think I'm quite compassionate and sympathetic toward others, but I probably come off as cold and distant to others.

I know I am and that kind of matters more. I'm getting better at not really giving a feck about what others think and pushing those kinds of thoughts to the back of my mind :)

·
Loveisloveisloveislove
2,785 Posts
Ive always been compassionate, it helped me be even more of a compassionate person though lol :)

·
Chanting Hakuna Matata
3,021 Posts
I think so, or would like to think so. Instead of reacting, my SA has allowed me to be patient and see through things, waiting until I don't hate something anymore. I've noticed that whenever I do feel like I dislike a person, there's more to it that I'm not seeing. So I always try to find out what that is so I don't feel like I'm making bad judgments. IDK, that's how I would explain it, for me that is, so far. Unless I totally missed what this thread was about. I kind of just woke up so I don't know if I make sense right now. And now I'm just rambling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts