1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Loveisloveisloveislove
2,785 Posts
Pretty much....

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I've been trying to put some new things into my day. But i feel like sleeping way too much to want to do most of the things i said i was gonna do that day.

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
I've been stuck in rut for about a decade, give or take some years.

And it's not that I'm doing the exact same thing every single day. It's just that I feel like I've made little to no progress, or done little to no things of significance. People who are younger than me are ahead of me now on those terms. That's what's killing me.

I'm sloooooooowwwwwllllllyyyyy starting to break out, but my impatient self still feels that frustration about being far behind from everybody else.

Dare I grace everybody's prescence with my own? I wish I could show myself to everybody, but I'm nowhere near prepared. Ahhhh, time!

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Always

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Yes,and it will be this way for life probably

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,711 Posts
Yep since 1990

·
OMG
237 Posts
Yeah, that's why I'm thinking about becoming Machiavellian. Just out of boredom.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts

·
Hi!
462 Posts
Pretty much yeah, no matter how many exciting things I get thrown in my lap, I manage to make them mundane. I'm an artist, really.

·
OMG
237 Posts
In what way?
Well I'm giving up on any sort of spiritual world and dedicating myself to the physical. If I'm going to be a materialist, might as well try to conquer the world.

Actually, I don't really know. This idea came to me this morning in the middle of an existential crisis.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts