Votes: 36 51.4%
  • WTF

Votes: 24 34.3%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I once saw someone asking this on SAUK, thought it's really silly perhaps, because it is just a discussion board whether good or bad. I voted no, glad I found SAS but pride is really overdoing it?

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Ahahahaha no. Addiction to posting on a mental health forum? Obsessive rumination and emotional/personal oversharing? Massive waste of time at best, and a bad habit to say the least.

·
Banned
8,760 Posts
I voted no. To me this is a way to maybe meet people like me, and is a coping mechanism, albeit sometimes not a very good one. In fact sometimes it does the opposite of offering support for SAD. For those of us that have been here for any length of time at all know why. But meh, what do I know, just my opinion.

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
Just neutral. Not proud enough to wave the SAS flag and put stickers on my (nonexistent) car bumper. Not exactly embarrassed either, seeing as we're all in the same boat more or less.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
I'd prefer to not have to post here, yes.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,371 Posts
That's not an achievement is it really? lmao.

The other week my therapist was typing in social anxiety support group on her laptop and sas came up before she'd finished typing :') I was like O_O NO, NOT THERE. In my head. You'll see my 3875732895785295273 responses to every thread ever.

·
Bleep blorp blop bip boop
3,947 Posts
No. I'd much rather be too busy with dates and whatnot than have any idea what is going on on this website.

·
Life is funny
1,688 Posts
I voted no. To me this is a way to maybe meet people like me, and is a coping mechanism, albeit sometimes not a very good one. In fact sometimes it does the opposite of offering support for SAD. For those of us that have been on this planet for any length of time at all know why. But meh, what do I know, just my opinion.
fixed it for you :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts