• No, Getting nowhere

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • No, Going backwards

Votes: 14 16.7%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
I just started psychodynamic therapy, which might take a while. I'll probably join a group also.

Goal: be over it by December. (hah, we'll see...)

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Sadly, I think I've been going backwards since I joined this site. I may be more aware about my issue but that doesn't seem to help me in fixing it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nowhere at the moment, the meds aren't doing too much as far as I know, and i'm waiting for my therapy to begin.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Lot's of progress in my awareness and understanding, but none in the physical symptoms, and lack of relationships in real life.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Aside from bad luck, I've learned more about how to lessen it but not how to make it completely go away. I know, sounds reassuring, doesn't it?

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
I've made great strides with overcoming my anxiety. Can't tell whether it's just a matter of getting older or if it's the medications I'm on for bipolar disorder. Probably both.

·
Banned
728 Posts
Nowhere. I want to progress. But the fear is way too much.

·
Registered
867 Posts
i think a little bit cause i cut down on my internet gaming/chatting to zero the past few weeks where before i can game for hours a day. and i go outside more to stores/exercise/lift weights everyday. and i tried a little bit to contact old friends with limited success unfortunately.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Nowhere.

I'm thinking about going back to school in the fall - maybe that will help me make some "progress". My last stint at school didn't do anything for my SA, but this time I'll have more experience coming with me, so who knows..

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I am making some progress, but not as much as I would like.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts