Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

are you looking forward to the Cleveland Show?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 15 34.1%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
And here I thought you were talking about LBJ and Shaq...

But yes, I am kind of curious about the show.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I was never a big fan of Family Guy so no I'm not looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Cleveland would be near the bottom of my list of FG characters to get their own show. It looks utterly horrible. Plus, he talks so damned slow and I hate his voice.

·
Somewhere but not here.
1,802 Posts
No, I'm still mad that they canceled King of the Hill for it.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
No, I'm still mad that they canceled King of the Hill for it.
WHAT?????? :mum Are you kidding me??

Cleveland was a great sidekick on Family Guy but I highly doubt I will watch this new show. And I am heartbroken to learn to the demise of King of the Hill. :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll watch it, I don't know how good it will be, since spinoffs usually suck... I wish they would make an Ollie Williams show, that would be amazing

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I'm sort of looking forward to it, but I think it'll be canceled soon, so I'm not all that interested. Almost all new shows and a good bit of old shows are being dumped and canceled quickly to come up with another 5 or 10 reality shows because it's practically all people watch now and it makes the most money with the least amount of money spent to put the show on.

And King of The Hill. I love that show...

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just watched the first episode and it was pretty good. not really that different from family guy but i'll be watching it again

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Cleveland would be near the bottom of my list of FG characters to get their own show. It looks utterly horrible. Plus, he talks so damned slow and I hate his voice.
I'd have to agree with Lat on this one. I just couldn't take the voice.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Voted no.
I didn't find his parts in the family guy to be overly entertaining, he was to mellow compared to the other characters. Wouldn't mind a spin off with stewie or quagmire but even those would get stale fast.

·
gone
5,224 Posts
I watched the premier last night while surfing the net...I didn't give it too much attention, but the "Cleveland family" seemed a lot like the Family Guy family. Fat son, a daughter, a wisecracking male baby. I don't know. I'm not sure this one will last all that long.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts