Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have social anxiety and I am extremely quiet. I am trying to overcome it.
I want to practice talking with people, and I am thinking of having zoom meetings with people who are shy. I am thinking that we just chat over zoom. You don't have to speak. You don't have to turn on your camera. I will run the zoom meeting.
Is there anyone interested in it? Please leave a message or send me a private conversation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would be interested. Also nervous about it but we are all experiencing social anxiety so nothing to hide or feel ashamed about right? We all get eachother and can sympathise. I'm sure this would be a good thing and a safe space.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great, Ahmabu!

Anyone else?

I am also nervous, but I want to try zoom meetings for people with social anxiety. I think that this is a good practice.
I don't think there are many people. You don't have to speak, and you don't have to turn on the camera if you are uncomfortable.

If you are interested in it, please let me know your available time and time zone?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
2,696 Posts
I've overcome social anxiety...completely...but I do remember what it was like to have it...I understand you all and have a deep compassion for what you're going through. Just an offer. If you'd like I could join and possibly help you, maybe get things going for you guys. No pressure, I understand and you won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Starcut83,
Thank you. That would be helpful if you join the zoom meeting. I would like to know how you overcame your social anxiety. I will send a message to ask when is good for you.

Great, floyd the barber,
I will send a message.

Anyone else?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts