Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SASsy
18,100 Posts
Not really, no.

Well, maybe in real life, not facebook or any internet "friends".

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
I just see them as different than me. I don't have a problem with them, or really envy them, because I couldn't live their lives of juggling relationships. I'm glad my life is simpler than theirs.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not impressed as such justy somewhat jealous that I dont have a social life (at the moment) as active and fullfilling as that person

·
o_O
6,024 Posts
Kind of. But mostly in person, by the kinds of people that are really good at the smooth talking thing and getting people to respond positively to them almost immediately.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Not impressed, just slightly envious but still comfortable with the way I am. I'm more impressed if an outgoing person is able to be to be understanding and accepting of my quiet nature, rather than baffled or overly critical.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm envious of outgoing people LOL. In fact, they make me really uncomfortable because I was always picked on in middle school & high-school by those who were popular.

Another part of me feels anger towards them because they're a reminder of what I could be.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wouldn't say impressed but probably envious. It's not even that I wish I had more friends at this point, I just wish I was better at talking to people. I find that nothing I say seems to make sense, which makes it difficult to have conversations and when I do, I look dumb because I don't know what to say.

·
Registered
611 Posts
On FB, no. But sometimes in person, especially when I know that person is introverted. But it's a good impressed then--like I can do it too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts