I'm about half Salvadorian.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
No

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I'm 100% Peruvian. Although I only lived in Peru until I was 7. I still love Peru, and one day I would like to go back and live there again.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Nope. Irish, Dutch, French, English, Scottish...kitchen sink.

·
Registered
761 Posts
My gma is Mexican. I'm very white.

·
Registered
298 Posts
How is SA viewed in the Hispanic culture?

My background is british, a culture that is known for being reserved.

I view the hispanic culture as being more exuberant and outgoing, so i'm curious as to how SA is viewed in the hispanic culture.

·
Here, there & everywhere
233 Posts

I view the hispanic culture as being more exuberant and outgoing, so i'm curious as to how SA is viewed in the hispanic culture.
It is. I am the black sheep in my family. Everyone is really outgoing and LOUD. Very very very loud. They think I'm a little weird because they think I'm really shy. I get embarrassed easily too and that doesn't help me very much because they're ALWAYS doing stuff to embarrass me. :p

·
Banned
3,608 Posts

Research shows that among SA affected individuals by race, hispanics have the lowest reported percentage.
Growing up in a Hispanic family most people are pretty loud and outgoing. Being quiet and introverted are not a postive traits.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts