Votes: 12 44.4%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Cars break down. Computers break down.

Nerves don't break down.

---

I think have a nervous breakdown every time I hear someone say they're having a "nervous breakdown"... It's a very melodramatic phrase. Get a hold of yourself, please.

...Even worse is when someone says they "had a breakdown [in the past]"... Like, you're telling me that you're thinking clearly right now, yet you're still on about this "breakdown" thing? Unnnnngh

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,372 Posts
Not at the present moment, but I've had loads.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
I wouldn't even know if I was having a breakdown. Being broken down seems absolutely normal to me.

·
Do You Even Shift?
4,679 Posts
I had a nervous breakdown when I was 12. Worst experience of my life.. :|

·
Do You Even Shift?
4,679 Posts
What does a nervous breakdown conclude.
For me, it involved:
Constant paranoia, complete loss of appetite, constant feeling of sickness in my stomach, heart palpitations, irritable bowels, severe stress, frequent panic attacks, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep etc..

So yeah, in a nutshell, I wanted to die..

·
uggla
10,068 Posts
fdkmö, ngkjggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggl,äW;g.FBÖ,GÖLFDKGLDÖAFKGLDÄFLGFDÄLGÄ
FDÄLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhNNNNNNNNNNNG...................................................... .................................. ........ .

(THIS IS NOT SPAM. THIS IS A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN)

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I've been having one since 1983.

·
Banned
4,523 Posts
Of course not. Started randomly crying because I'm not at all concerned about my future.

·
alien monk
8,660 Posts
no, i'm just going through a phase of not wanting to go out. my life is quite non-messy, but i miss the mess. its a bit boring without it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts