• Yes

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • No

Votes: 61 70.1%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
This is always a loaded question for me. Because I'll think, there is so much that I wish was different so many things I am unhappy with, so NO I'm not. But then I think of where I've been and my motivations and my drive and where I believe I will one day be. Then.. yeah I think I am happy.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
lately i'm the happiest i've ever been in my life but i know i have a rough period coming up where things will get difficult, so i hope it doesn't knock me down too much.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
happy as a cucumber pickled peach C:

and that doesn't even make sense!! but it doesn't matter xD

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, I'm rarely unhappy so I voted yes. In general I'd say happy because I'm living in my little fantasy world or internet/tv land most of the time. But if I had to go out into the real world, other feelings like anxiety and stress would be what I'd feel.

·
fellow human
2,074 Posts
No, I'm not happy. To be honest, I can't remember the last time I've been able to look forward to the next day with something other than anxiety. There are brief moments where the darkness lifts just enough to where I might possibly imagine myself smiling, or the ability to see in the coming days something other than telephones, resumes, awkward silences, social rejections, professional rejections, embarassment, pity and all the other things that come with a life lived through anxiety. But I'm usually unable to hold onto these moments, and frankly I feel these moments of clarity offer little in the way of consolation, and do little to convince me of the often related notion that it will all be worth it in the end.

·
Banned
776 Posts
No. I feel constantly depressed about myself and my life. Sometimes I feel better than normal, sometimes I feel much worse, but always depressed to some extent.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Happy? I don't know...more like content.

There's a lot of stress and uncertainty in my life at the moment though - I've been happier.

·
Hiding in my basement
347 Posts
I haven't been happy since I was about 12 or 13. Over 12 years later I can't really remember what it feels like to wake up in the morning and be glad to be alive.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Yes, not in my wildest dreams could I imagine doing what I am 12 months ago.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts