Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

are you afraid you wont be happy in a relationship and be stuck?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt I'd be happy in one. Theres just no guy out there who could be right enough for me to make me happy.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
I've lived alone for 18 years in my own house. I would find it very difficult to live with someone now.

·
840 Posts
I think I would be much happier in a relationship, but I probably won't ever get a chance to find out.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Amocholes said:
I've lived alone for 18 years in my own house. I would find it very difficult to live with someone now.
My sister has been living alone for quite a while too. She says that if she ever gets married, her husband will live in the house next door, because there's no way he's living with her!

As for me, I've been stuck in unhappy relationships before. But it wasn't so much that I was afraid of the other person seeing that "bad" side of me. There were other reasons why those relationships got that way.
I'm still hopeful that there will be a good relationship in my life, at some point.

·
Registered
994 Posts
LOL, Lisa, this man wanted to marry me..........My first thought was (sadly I said it outloud) would I have to live with you.....................I like my life right now, how it is.............It would have been perfect if he would have kept his place, and me kept mine............

·
Registered
880 Posts
Bon said:
LOL, Lisa, this man wanted to marry me..........My first thought was (sadly I said it outloud) would I have to live with you.....................I like my life right now, how it is.............It would have been perfect if he would have kept his place, and me kept mine............
LOL Yeah, I'm beginning to think all married couples should do that. It would be so much easier if you weren't in each other's space all the time. That's something to keep in mind for the future, I guess! :lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts