Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are You Employed?

Do you have a job?

I don't!

:fall :fall

·
Registered
318 Posts
I babysit my nephew...so i guess that's a job, right? I only had 1 'real' job my whole life.. my anxiety is extremely bad. :hide :door :cry

·
Registered
35 Posts
I work as a nightfiller in a supermarket. It's tough physical work, but I've been working steadily there for 3 years and I saved up enough to go on two holidays.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I work full time now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a job. I'm not used to having one. I also work till late hours because I feel guilty for not being smart enough / quick enough to do what's required of me.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
You should have an option for "I'm a student", as a bunch here are still in college, and a few in high school.

For the few who don't know, I'm unemployed and have done nothing for the last decade. Only a few people here can beat my record of failure.

·
Old Fogie
419 Posts
I started working when I was 18 and continued working for over 25 years. I'm currently working about 2 to 4 hours a day but I don't get paid for it. Most of my income is interest from savings and investments. It's not much but it's all I need.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I work 2 days a week tending bar and hate it with a passion. I long to be unemployed, for a little while anyway until I finish school in a few months.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Becky said:
I'm a stay at home mom :)
I have baby sitted before.

Thats not the same as sitting around the house. haha.

Its not easy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
no :hide

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am self employed and work 80 hours a week. I like it but would like to do something different. I need to work to support myself

1 - 20 of 43 Posts