Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Are you Dressing Up For Halloween

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Halloween doesn't even exist in Aus, not sure about Malaysia though, after-all their flag IS a blatant copy of the US flag.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
Halloween doesn't even exist in Aus, not sure about Malaysia though, after-all their flag IS a blatant copy of the US flag.
that sucks :( halloween is one of the best times of the year when you are a kid.

and nah i probably won't be. but who knows, last year i said the same but ended up dressing up for a party (jesse from "team rocket", lol)

·
king of the road
175 Posts
I'm pretty sure I am. I was thinking that I don't want to wear a wig or mask this year, so I decided that dressing like Alex DeLarge would fit my hairstyle pretty well. The clothes should be fairly easy to put together.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Maybe. Me and some of my friends from group therapy may be going trick or treating. Lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I might just mohawk my hair to look out of the ordinary (with all the hair I have right now, that'd be pretty hard I guess), if someone invites me to tag along with them for something, then I'll go. Probably won't dress up though.

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
I would really like to but....
1) I don't have a reason yet.
2) I need like $200 to spare in order to get the costume I want! I mean I can be something else...but it'd be awesome if I could get a custom-made outfit to be Harley Quinn. I mean seriously. :D

·
No regrets, just love ♥
512 Posts
Yes, yes, yes.
Halloween is my favorite holiday, and this will be the first year in a long time that I will actually be around other people. So, I plan on making the most of it. I am actually really excited that I might have friends to do things with this year. haha. :)

·
4 + 1 = MOO
1,410 Posts
I basically wear a costume everyday.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Probably not. I have nowhere to go for Halloween and I'm obviously not going trick or treating.
I am thinking of handing out candy, though. If I do, I'll need a costume. I could just wear my long skirt, boots, and corset and be a pirate wench or something.

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
Ya prolly, the clubs let ya in free if yer dressed up, i'll jst put on green face n body paint n wear a torn pair of denim shorts or summit n go as the Hulk lol.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
I might if I had a reason to (if I was going to a party, or friends were doing it, or if my nieces really wanted me to).

As it is, it's pretty unlikely this year.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
No. I'll most likely be working and if I'm not I'll be watching tv. I have nothing to do and nowhere to go dressed up.

that sucks :( halloween is one of the best times of the year when you are a kid.
Used to be. Now they try to regulate trick-or-treating. When I was a kid once we trick-or-treated for three days. :boogie

·
Registered
270 Posts
No, I wish I had a reason to. Not going to waste money on a outfit just to wear alone. I would rather buy cheap scary dvds to marathon. :)

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
I guess, for the first time in years. I don't know what the hell to wear though. I'm thinking a wig better be part of it so that I can hide under it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts