Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why .. but noodles and internet access go perfectly together . I can't get enough of them .

Some people Smoke . I'm just a noodletarian .. .. but I'm thinking of taking pre-made sushi with me to work .. ... and cook it by the bulk .. just to keep it balanced .

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
I like noodles but try to eat them in moderation, especially instant noodles. I'm partial to pho and udon. But man, pho (no meat) is sooooooooooooooo good, especially with a bit of green onion added to the mix. Piping hot soup and noodles are generally just a good combination. Perfect ambience when you're sitting next to a window, just slurping up some pho and letting the steam rise into your face. Fogs up my glasses, but it's worth the feeling.

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am :lol but I'm indifferent toward noodles like the ones you'll find in chinese takeaway.

I approve your taste in instant noodles :lol

I also like this one
Holy **** .. .. i just had that one today !! except in Cup form :eek:

I'll admit .. .. they've got too many satchets that need opening .. .. but I've already become a ninja at that .

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The ones they sell here only have two big sachets, but yeah they're made up of 2-3 small sachets (oil+chili sauce+soy sauce and seasoning+fried shallots). Just cut them from side to side. The oil is quite a pain in the *** to wash though if it gets to your scissor.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,372 Posts
I eat a lot of pasta but not noodles specifically usually. Pot noodle type stuff is not for me either :X

I used to eat them more though. I'd often get straight to wok (but use a frying pan :p) ones because I'm lazy/impatient with cooking.

Once recently I ended up having noodles twice in one day. It felt wrong.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
With soup noodles try substituting milk for water and top with grated cheese. It will get you creamier soup.

I haven't tried this with Shin Ramyun or anything with stronger taste (spicy curry, tom yam) because probably the tastes will contradict. I also never tried those Malay noodles.
----
Sooooooo good, but causes me pain when it exits. :(
It burns? :lol

I eat a lot of pasta but not noodles specifically usually. Pot noodle type stuff is not for me either :X

I used to eat them more though. I'd often get straight to wok (but use a frying pan :p) ones because I'm lazy/impatient with cooking.

Once recently I ended up having noodles twice in one day. It felt wrong.
I like pasta too but they make me feel bloated. I've only recently tried pasta with olive oil, now I don't want to go back to creamy pasta.
Haha, there was a day where I only ate instant noodles and coke.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
I cook with nooodlies

cos it gets scrambled with the rest of stir fry. Thin rice uns - not the bigger ones.

Can't have a hot sarnie without cheese cos it'd come apart in your fingers

Rice for most food

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
yeah i am, i don't mix up a lot of things though but i am haha.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts