Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Are you a Morning Lark, Night Owl, or both?

• Morning Lark

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • Both

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Depends on the day

Votes: 4 8.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Parsimonious Postgraduate
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am both. I can get up really early to study, or get ready for classes. Or I can stay up late to study since I also have night classes/labs.

How about you guys?

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
Night Owl all the way.

But I like waking up early, like today, so I can work on my work (dumb presentation) otherwise I feel guilty. The thing is, even if I wake I up early (like today) I wont do anything until about 6 in the evening. I haven't even eaten yet what's wrong with me.

·
Scotland Yard
2,770 Posts
Night owl. I'm getting more and more trouble getting up in time. Most days I've got to get up at 6:30 for my lectures and I'm really like a zombie by then. On the contrary, I've got trouble getting to sleep at any point before 1 AM. My day-night pattern is just not in harmony with this society.

·
SAS Member
4,385 Posts
Morning Lark. I have 8am-3pm classes everyday except Fri. So,my schedule is crappy.It's now difficult to fit in study time, and I can't stay up late every night because of this.So, I usually go to bed early then wake up at 4am to do some homework.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Night owl, I can definitely stay up pretty late and feel much more creative at night. Most people hate night classes but I rather enjoy them.

At the same time, whenever I have to get up early in the morning, I find myself much more productive throughout the day... I just never wake up early and feel "THIS IS FANTASTIC!" LOL. It's nice to see the sunrise though. At the same time during the night, whenever I stay up late enough, it's gorgeous seeing the transition between the dark of the night to dawn.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Use to be a night owl, now I'm a morning person. Staying up to 4 am has its perks, but getting up at 1 pm and the sun being down a few hours later isn't fun.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Night owl. I have the hardest time waking up in the morning. If I don't have classes, I end up going to bed at 4-5am and don't wake up until the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Oh, I'm an exclusive night owl except where there's no night class available. Chilling in the morning is so much better for my mental preparation .

Just the rush in the morning is off putting and the night before morning classes it feels.. dreadful - reminds me of a Sunday night and having to go to school early next morning..no thank you..

·
Super Moderator
9,458 Posts
Night owl! Which reminds me, I'd better be going to bed soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts