·
Not-So-Hip Hippie
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious...

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I'm obviously a night person. The only reason I don't agree to do night shifts at work is because the buses don't run as frequently at 5AM as they do at 3PM. I don't want to have to wait 1 hour for a bus to take me home at night when I could be waiting 5 - 10 minutes during the day.

Plus I have other reasons to work during the day...

·
I survived Smash Mouth
3,715 Posts
I'm a night person. Most of the weird, interesting, and offbeat stuff tends to happen after the sun goes down.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,827 Posts
I'm a night person. Even though most of my shift revolves around morning, I will stay up till 3 or 4 am, and wake up at 7am to get to work.

I miss my third shift job.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I might be crazy, but how the **** can this thread have only 5 views, while having 8 votes in total?

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
I become a nocturnal creature during winter , when nights start at 5pm . Winter is the Perfect bar-hobbing/night-clubbing season .. .. because that's when people come together to stay warm , drink to feel warm , etc.

.. .. also gotta watch for the flu and the cold , however .. .. not because the cold has anything to do with it .. .. but because of the greater density of people staying indoors .

·
metamorphosis
7,002 Posts
It varies. I kind of like mornings, but only when I can get up when I want and there's no pressure to go to school. But I hate afternoons. I always feel better at nght of most days, except for Sundays, for... obvious reasons.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Daytime sucks. Bring on the night.

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
I hate mornings with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.
I hate mornings with the fiery passion of a thousand suns and a jalapeno popper (one upped you).

I work 5 grave shifts a week, and I love every minute of being up in the middle of the night.

·
Do You Even Shift?
4,679 Posts
I'd say I'm more of a day person, but difinitely not a morning person lol.
There should be another option for 'Sleep Demon' :lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts