Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you think about it, when you start anything. It will be hard in the beginning you'll feel un-experienced, un-knowledged, since it's new to you anxiety will play a major factor. But as time goes on things get easier, and they get better. And you come out stronger.

But for people who've always had an easy going life, and have to face the facts of reality it's much harder.

This is at least how I look at myself, your symptoms might be different.

·
Banned
728 Posts
If you think about it, when you start anything. It will be hard in the beginning you'll feel un-experienced, un-knowledged, since it's new to you anxiety will play a major factor. But as time goes on things get easier, and they get better. And you come out stronger.

But for people who've always had an easy going life, and have to face the facts of reality it's much harder.

This is at least how I look at myself, your symptoms might be different.
Yes, but for me it is always just as hard to keep yourself established. Take a sport for example. It was ridiculously hard to break into a team. Once i proved my ability, i struggled.

I feel that everything gets harder when you are "known" because people come to expect either positive or negative traits from you.

If you struggle with the pace of work, people label you "lazy". If you work really fast they call you "superman".

If you dont do what you usually do, people take the mick, and say "wow, never knew he could do that" or "why cant he do that, is he washed up already?"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts