Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that a surprisingly good amount of girls on here have had relationships or is still in one, but I have yet to hear about a guy having been in a relationship.

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,158 Posts
I've had many longterm relationships that after a few years ended because I realized I wanted to pursue other career-related stuff. When you are "in love", and she's happy being with you, there's nothing better . . . uh, except for pursuing your life long calling/dream/meaningful work. Integration is my new mantra.

·
Banned
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What did you expect? Most of the guys here have had minimal contact with the opposite sex, let alone any long term relationships. Unfortunately, I'm one of those guys. Girls are absolutely my kryptonite, but I'm workin' on it.
I already knew the answer to my question before I asked it. I just wanted to get a great, exact, idea of just how bad it is for us guys. Sorry I asked this question.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
Never a true/deep one, lol. I was in what one may consider to be rather a serious relationship, but the girl was actually pretty immature so in hindsight that's actually kinda ironic.

But it all depends if you meet the person that is right for you I guess ;)

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
You must be new here, theres plenty of guys who've been in a long term relationship before here, (just as theres plenty of girls who have been). Maybe not most but a good amount here have been in serious relationships.

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
***Thread Lock Watch***
No more comparisons on who has SA worse. Next post I see with "guys have it worse", the thread will be locked and warnings given.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.