Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

what do you think?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not necessarily talking about guys who go to the gym nearly every day and take 30 different supplements, but guys who do it often enough you can tell that building muscle is still a priority. I'm under the impression that some might think it's too macho of an activity?

·
Super Moderator
9,458 Posts
It's attractive when a guy knows that it's important to keep his fitness up and is quite an active person. But human machokes: (
) come across as a bit vain, even though they're probably not. But that's just my initial thought of them.

·
Banned
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow i really hope Ronnie or "the situation" from Jersery shore aren't spokespersons for guys who work out. :blank

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
I like it because strength is a turn-on for me.

Not crazy about super body-builders though, that's a bit too much.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Depends i always care more about the face and hair
Body is easily changable face...not so
I find all jersey shore guys butt ugly you can have a good body but if u have a hulk hogan face ewww no

·
Super Moderator
9,458 Posts
Wow i really hope Ronnie or "the situation" from Jersery shore aren't spokespersons for guys who work out. :blank
Of course not, that's why I likened him to a Machoke.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I think caring about fitness, working out and being athletic or good at sports is an appeal to me.

I like to see my b/f when he runs and when he does his work out in the garage sometimes...so yeah lol

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
From personal experience, all you need is small muscles and barely noticeable abs to impress women, regardless of what they say online. Big muscles and deep cuts are mainly to impress your workout buddies.

·
Registered
12,772 Posts
I see quite a few cut guys in the gym who can't last 5 minutes on the treadmill. They sort of parade around in between sets in some ritual. Do women prefer a guy to be in shape to do things or a guy that looks good posing like he can do something? I guess it is that age old question of is it better to look good or feel good.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
It's neither a turn-on, nor a turn-off for me really. I tend to be more attracted to guys who have little to no defined muscles though.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Good luck with that! I hope you have the 130 IQ to match it.
Thank you. It won't be easy to find someone with an IQ higher than 140 so I thought 130 is more realistic.

Lol guys did you believe me? I don't think I would ask a man about his IQ. But of course he has to be a successful man. ;p

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
I dislike huge muscles and I think it's a silly priority. It depends on how other things are prioritized in relation to it, I guess.

·
Banned
840 Posts
Sure, it's cool if a guy takes care of himself. Muscles are not required for me to be attracted to someone but it's still nice. Too much is a turn off though, Ronnie is a perfect example, I don't find him attractive at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts