Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gf loves to watch reality shows. Last night she wad watching keeping up with the Kardashians in which Kim and her mom travel to Vienna to be hosts of some ball (apparently balls are a big thing over there). Kim is married to uber douche Kanye west who is an American black rapper.

At the ball, There was a guy in black face with a small group of friends. They would glance at Kim's direction and laugh.

Kim was being interviewed by a local reporter when an Austrian comedian starts talking with them. I wasn't paying attention so I don't what they were talking about but the comedian ends up saying "n*****s in Vienna" and he and the reporter crack up in laughter.

On the plane back to LA, some Austrian lady was making a scene on the plane because Kim's baby is black. Apparently it got so bad that LAPD were called.

What do Austrian think of black people?

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I am kinda surprised that they have this kind of viewpoint.
Normally, it's the Gypsy people they have the real problems with.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
I am kinda surprised that they have this kind of viewpoint.
Normally, it's the Gypsy people they have the real problems with.
I honestly had no idea Gypsies were even in Australia... I always thought the Japanese were basically the go to racial group to discriminate against in Australia because of the large amount that immigrated their around in the 80's and thereafter, so they became a very large minority?

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,179 Posts
I honestly had no idea Gypsies were even in Australia... I always thought the Japanese were basically the go to racial group to discriminate against in Australia because of the large amount that immigrated their around in the 80's and thereafter, so they became a very large minority?
lol there's always one. He said Austria not Australia :p

·
ΓΤΖΜ
3,732 Posts
Wat. I think you are confusing Austria with Australia.

And yeah, in my mind Austrians can be pretty racist, I remember they were one of the first countries where an extreme right party got high percentages. OP, see Jorg Haider in wiki for more (he died in a car crash)

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,179 Posts

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,179 Posts
Dem Europeans be racist mofos :afr
You're right Nubly. Every year on the 7th of August Europeans from far and wide come together for a secret event held in Austria. At this event we discuss how much we dislike everyone who is of non European ancestry and sacrifice 100 people of non long term European descent by forcing them to eat 5000 marshmallows in one mouthful.

Obviously this has been kept thoroughly hidden from the rest of the world, but I'm exposing this terrible truth now because your comment here has helped me to see the light.

·
FashioNigsta
3,256 Posts
These people would love Sedanos

·
Registered
580 Posts
Maybe they just find african american rappers funny.

and maybe what's consider insulting in the us it's not there...

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Your biggest mistake is that you're watching Keeping up with Kardashians.
:lol - Kim cat scan her butt to prove she doesn't have implants :doh!

Honestly, I don't know what you expect from a country that has produced monsters like Josef Fritzl, Adolf Hitler and Steve Irwin.
Steve Irwin was from Austria?!

·
!
7,715 Posts
You're right Nubly. Every year on the 7th of August Europeans from far and wide come together for a secret event held in Austria. At this event we discuss how much we dislike everyone who is of non European ancestry and sacrifice 100 people of non long term European descent by forcing them to eat 5000 marshmallows in one mouthful.

Obviously this has been kept thoroughly hidden from the rest of the world, but I'm exposing this terrible truth now because your comment here has helped me to see the light.
Wait... I thought this event was only for continental Europeans ie the REAL Europeans? I don't feel like attending after all. :no

·
Registered
903 Posts
Asian people are a source of comic relief for black people in America.
Maybe in your few bad experiences (if you're Asian). But I live in an area that's mostly black with some Asians (both East and South Asians) sparsely spread throughout the neighborhood. I haven't seen a problem yet between the two groups.

Everyone's a source of comic relief for everyone because everyone's a jerk.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Dem Europeans be racist mofos :afr
Yeah Europe really needs to look to America as a shining light of racial harmony.

Ahh brings a tear to the eye to see a nation united as one :cry

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.