Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go visit my pdoc in a few hours. Does anyone want to guess what med she adjusts or adds? I am curious myself. I want what the celebrities have because there has got to be something better.

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
What isn't working, the ADHD or SA meds? If it's for SA, I seem to remember you mentioning you were having success with Paxil, did it poop out?

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paxil is working great for SA. I am having problems with depression.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I wouldn't want what most of the celebrities have anyway - it obviosuly hasn't worked for them! :lol

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
have you tried wellbutrin? it doesn't affect serotonin, instead dopamine, so it's supposed to be very safe for people with bipolar. i'm starting it in a couple weeks.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wellbutrin can kiss my butt! I was on Wellbutrin for 2 years and it caused me horrible bad breath. I don't think that celebrities do illegal drugs. They just have a scientist make their own special med for them. That is what I need. Kind of like build a bear only it is build a pill.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG I am a dork. I forgot to tell you what my pdoc gave me lol I got doxepin 10 mg to take at night. At night I become an evil Bish. This is suppose to help. I also was switched from Adderall to Vyvanese 60mg

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Vyvanse is Dexedrine with an amino acid attached to thwart abuse, so if Dexedrine didn't help you, Vyvanse probably won't either.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have never been prescribed dexedrine. My doc won't prescribe it.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
rocknroll714 = Derren Brown? ;)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this med sucks donkey d**K ! I may sprinkle some particles of it in my pop to calm me but otherwise it is a waste of co pay

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doxepin is the one that can suck donkey d**K. Vyvanese helps a little but I will be switching back to Adderall asap.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vyvanese just makes me feel like I have a screw driver in my head. ugh.

·
Registered
676 Posts
At night I become an evil Bish. This is suppose to help.
This is from the adderall comedown, yes? Not much is really going to 'fix' that other than stopping the adderall and maybe taking a benzo to ease the comedown. Then of course you have the benzo withdrawal to go through, lol. Nasty depression goes hand in hand with regular adderall use in my experience. It helps a ton with confidence and social anxiety but I can just feel the pervasive depression every time I pop an adderall. I used to think the enormous confidence boost adderall gives as the 'cure' for depression but for me its like a quick rush followed by a long period of drained mood, albeit with a boost in confidence and talkative-ness.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
This is from the adderall comedown, yes? Not much is really going to 'fix' that other than stopping the adderall and maybe taking a benzo to ease the comedown. Then of course you have the benzo withdrawal to go through, lol. Nasty depression goes hand in hand with regular adderall use in my experience. It helps a ton with confidence and social anxiety but I can just feel the pervasive depression every time I pop an adderall. I used to think the enormous confidence boost adderall gives as the 'cure' for depression but for me its like a quick rush followed by a long period of drained mood, albeit with a boost in confidence and talkative-ness.
I'd say a combination of amisulpride, magnesium and tyrosine/phenylalanine/l-dopa would completely remove the crash from Adderall use. You have to remember, Adderall drains the pre-synaptic neuron of its neurotransmitters, so they need to be replenished.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought it was from Adderall crash so I started taking Adderall at night also and it still happens.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I thought it was from Adderall crash so I started taking Adderall at night also and it still happens.
You mean you didn't take any adderall at all during the day and then took some at night, right? Otherwise you'd still have the crash from the first dose despite taking another dose, as you might well know.

@Euphoria:

I wouldn't mind giving amisulpride a shot, but probably not just as a come down aid for adderall. I'd expect more consistently therapeutic effects to stay on a med. It does seem fairly interesting though, never heard of it before. Can you order it online from overseas without running into any problems?

IDK where the hell you'd get l-dopa.

L-tyrosine and phenylalanine I have tried and just make me more anxious. As do things like concerta or dexedrine.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts