Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My names Lydia, and after searching through this forum it breaks my heart to see so many people who feel alone and don't have a friend. Especially since i know what being lonely feels like, try being a loner at uni haha. so if anyone ever feels lonely or wants a friend or just wants to chat, i'm here! Skype me :) potterhead101

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Lydia, this is a really nice sentiment. Im one of those lonely people, Im in my first year at Uni and making friends isn't easy. Im new to the forum and i don't know if i'll actually get the nerve to Skype you or anyone but its nice to know that there are people here willing to be friends or just talk.

·
Don't Stop Believin'
912 Posts
I'm a loner at uni...=/

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uh. there seem to be so many of us circling around this forum, no surprise as we have sa. where are you guys from? America?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hi, I'm at uni and a loner too. Kind of just avoid going altogether unless I need to hand in an assignment :| Thanks LydiaC for being such a nice person. I'd love to talk to people as well, and if anyone needs a friend I'm here too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It seems like most people are from the U.S. I'm from the land down under ;) I know i rarely check my skye, so i probably haven't accepted any requests. but i'm much more active on my tumblr, if you wanna shoot me a message. charmingly-evil :)

Also, i get the loneliness thing. it contributed a lot to my crippling depression last year, and suicidal thoughts as well. it was a dark period. so if talking to someone or sending someone a lovely, helpful message or just letting people know that they have someone here if they want to talk can make someones day, then that's awesome :) sa is a terrible thing and i think we really do need to reach out to each other.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wanna be friend

It seems like most people are from the U.S. I'm from the land down under ;) I know i rarely check my skye, so i probably haven't accepted any requests. but i'm much more active on my tumblr, if you wanna shoot me a message. charmingly-evil :)
Lydia i think Skype is the best way to interact with each other , Because Skype call quality is best ever , Try to use Skype

·
By myself, but not alone.
501 Posts
I'm a loner in college as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts