Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I quit Age of Conan last year after I got my Herald of Xotli to lvl 80, now that they fixed a lot of stuff, I want to re-activate my acct with the 14 day trial.

Anyone play AoC? If so, what server? I dont find the game fun if I dont play with anyone else - trying to find people from here to play with.

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
I remember I used to play an Assassin on a PvP server. If you were talking to someone in a cutscene, you'd be helpless and open to attack for quite awhile until the cutscene ended. You'd basically have to just sit there and watch while someone else mindlessly wailed on your character until you died or the dialogue was finished. I think the true peak experience for me playing Age of Conan, as strange as it may sound, was hiding in stealth mode and then waiting for someone to initiate a long cutscene, and then running up to them and soft attacking them over and over while imagining them panicking and banging their computer keyboards behind their monitor as they vainly tried to rush the dialogue and escape while their character was getting wailed on, but I'd always leave them at one or two hitpoints and then watch them go sprinting off into the distance, sometimes aggro'ing something by accident and then innocently being struck down while I watched from afar, or simply falling five-feet and then ending up back at the respawn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts