Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Take Me Away" by Fefe Dobson????????????

Matt

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Gumaro said:
im not sure i have to look for that one, download it and see if its it. but now im thinking the song is called "take me out" not "take me away". it sounded like rock/alternative type of song
I think there's a Franz Ferdinand song that has him singing "Take me out". Other lyrics go, "I know I might be leaving here ..... with YOU"

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Argo said:
I think there's a Franz Ferdinand song that has him singing "Take me out". Other lyrics go, "I know I might be leaving here ..... with YOU"
Yessir, that song is called "Take Me Out". I think it's also a couple years old.

Matt

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's a brilliant song. Franz Ferdinand are Scottish, by the way, not French! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
great song, has so great guitar rifes, some of the lyrics, i say don't you know, i say you dont know, i say, take me out, lol I love to sing out loud :b

·
Registered
632 Posts
Woohoo Franz Ferdinand! Too bad their second cd isn't as good as their first. Anyways did you'll know that they are named after the achduke of Austria-Hungary, the man that was shot by a Serbian in Serbia while riding through the streets sparking the WWI?-don't know why I remember that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts