Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get into hvac and be a tech. I heard its good to get into a union (UA) of plumbers and pipefitters and be trained by them because they are the best at that and after being an apprentice for 5 years you become a journeyman.

Thats sounds good for me. But I wanta know if they willing to take anyone and place them into the union. I would call but iam :afr LOL. I did call the local union but then she gave me a different number to call for the actual location.

thanks in advance
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.