Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for friends with SA in southwest Virginia. I live in Woodlawn which is close to Galax and Hillsville and near the border with North Carolina. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one around here who has SA, or maybe I'm just the only one who knows about SAS. You don't have to tell me who you are or where you live. I just think it would be nice to pm someone close to home.

·
Old Fogie
419 Posts
I'm near Lynchburg - about 130 miles from you. Is Hillsville that place that turns it's whole town into a large flea market once a year?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Opps... I lived just below Asheville, NC until about 3-1/2 years ago (in Hendersonville) but I'm no longer there. (Duh... that's kind of obvious, isn't it?) That's a shame, it would have been nice to hang out with someone else with SA. I hope you can find others fairly close to you with SA, Ernest. :yes It would really be nice to know someone with this disorder to hand around with once in a while (if I could get out to visit with them).

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Woody said:
I'm near Lynchburg - about 130 miles from you. Is Hillsville that place that turns it's whole town into a large flea market once a year?
Yeah. It's the annual labor day gun show and flea market. Thousands of people go there every year. I've never been there because of, well you know, SA.

PeekABoo, I think that would be nice too. Oregon isn't that far. Why don't you drive out for the weekend? :lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ernest said:
I'm looking for friends with SA in southwest Virginia. I live in Woodlawn which is close to Galax and Hillsville and near the border with North Carolina.
Pretty much my mother's entire side of the family lives in Galax. Which, judging from the population, means I'm related to the entire town :b . I visit there every few years. Haven't been there in a while though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts