Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Invisible Threadkiller
1,895 Posts
Not in S. Indiana any more but grew up there. Entire family is still there so I visit as often as I can. Mostly holidays when I have extra long weekends. What area are you from? Im from a small town just east of Seymour.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Not in S. Indiana any more but grew up there. Entire family is still there so I visit as often as I can. Mostly holidays when I have extra long weekends. What area are you from? Im from a small town just east of Seymour.
Heh, my grandparents were from the Seymour area. I'd bet I'd know the town's name, then.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Evansville, IN. Wondering if anyone else was from there. Not sure where Seymour is?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in Scottsburg IN, if you was to travel east I-64 then head up I-65 you'd hit Scottsburg then Seymour. It's about 2hr drive, but I know there's some members around here from Evansville, somewhere...

·
Invisible Threadkiller
1,895 Posts
Yeah, Probably. North Vernon. 15 min east of Seymour, 30 min North of Scottsburg.

Draw lines between Louisville, Cincinnatti, and Indianapolis. Right in the center of that triangle. 1 Hour to each of them. I worked in both Indy and Cincy for a while. thats nto a cummute I want to do any more.

I lived in Indy for a couple years working and going to school, then lived in Lafayette when I went to Purdue for 4 more years. Back down to North Vernon for a year and now I'm near Atlanta. I miss home, hate the city and all the people (imagine that). I miss being able to drive through town at 2am and not see another vehicle on the road.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess no one in E'ville wants to come out of hiding? :)

·
I Feel It All - Feist
1,897 Posts
Cincinnati is almost Southern Indiana :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, is that a yes? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts