Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 2 copies of the same book, it's called All But My Life: A Memoir: Gerda Weissmann Klein, about a Jewish survivor of the Holocaust. I thought about donating it to the library but they said there is no guarantee it would end up in the catalog. I can sell it online but I guess I would just rather give it away to someone who enjoys reading and I really enjoyed this book. I will mail it and you won't have to pay for shipping or anything. This book is especially for those who enjoyed Anne Frank's book. It's very similar. I guess just state why you want it, etc... I will pick the person by the end of the day. If nobody replies I will just give it to the library. I can only mail it to the US.

·
Striaght Edge
135 Posts
You're a very nice person. I love your helping mentality.
I love reading and I'm interested but unfortunately, I'm not in US.

·
Tell me more
1,782 Posts
:D

That book sounds like a great read! I would love to get it and add it into my mini library. ^__^. I find books about the holocaust very fascinating because it shows a lot about the human condition, how we treat one another, and what we might do in situations like that. I read Anne Frank's book when I was younger and that drew me into the topic. I also read Maus, the one written in a comic book style featuring mouses, and thought that was very creative in trying to discuss and portray something usually considered very dark and serious. PICK ME, DAMMIT. Forget the library. They own enough books already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts