Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a Boxer named Ripley.. Passed away for a few years now. She was such a great comfort in my life.

These are the friends that pass no judgement and have unconditional love for you.

Do you have a friend/animal companion? Let me know!

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
My dear dog, Dickless.
He's such a loving creature but can be real hyper.
Seems to have dog empathy for my melancholia, which is probably better than human empathy.
But I wish he could walk and feed himself sometimes.

·
Moron
4,621 Posts
A German Shepherd named Zeus. He's eight now, and still doing long hikes with me & my brother. Seems to fart more now that he is older.

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
I have a big, nice dog named Buddy. I have a couple pics of him on my profile.

He is a black lab mix and is very friendly, smart, and strong. Though he can also be "dumb" when he wants to be. If I'm taking him on a walk and he sees a small animal he will try to pull my arm off as he tries to chase after it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
This thread caught my attention I hope I'm allowed to post here even though I'm not a 30+member :lol My age is 20 and I absolutely adore pets.I have had many pets in my life time and I agree with what you said about the power of love and companionship they afford their owner.Their love is pure and unconditional.They don't ever judge us upon our actions.My favourite pets are cats and dogs :)

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Since I've been on my own, I haven't had a pet, although I love cats. My apartment doesn't allow pets, but even if it did, I probably wouldn't get one because I don't want the responsibility.

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
This thread caught my attention I hope I'm allowed to post here even though I'm not a 30+member :lol My age is 20 and I absolutely adore pets.I have had many pets in my life time and I agree with what you said about the power of love and companionship they afford their owner.Their love is pure and unconditional.They don't ever judge us upon our actions.My favourite pets are cats and dogs :)
You are definitely welcome. Post away! :yes

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
This thread caught my attention I hope I'm allowed to post here even though I'm not a 30+member :lol My age is 20 and I absolutely adore pets.
I'm afraid there is an age tariff you have to pay if under the age of 30. It's a dollar per post. I'm collecting on behalf of the older members, so you can just send me your bank details, and I'll set up an automatic withdrawal for you if you like. How does that sound?:)

Oh also a dollar for every year under 30 you are. So a 20 year old would expect to pay a total of 11 dollars for every post. Quite reasonable considering what a privilege it is to post here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a 13 year old miniature poodle that I adore! I got him at an animal shelter 9 years ago and he has brought so much joy to my life. Dogs can be so sweet and they provide unconditional love.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And having a pet is a great ice breaker! I get into wonderful conversations with strangers over the love of animals.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I have a yellow lab that will be 10 in August and have had her since she was a baby. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and the best friend anyone could ask for.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts