Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, I am. Bye bye 2011 and nice to see you 2012. Was 2011 a sucky year for you guys too?

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Not really. 2011 sucked until I found this site. From that point on, things kinda got better. 2012 will be a much better year.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
it doesn't really mean anything, all it means is that we will now have to use 12 instead of 11 when writing days, that's all really, why would I stay up so late just for it to be 12am? How long does this so called excitement really last? After it turns 12am, it's basically over.

·
Fighting the good fight
232 Posts
I'm glad to see the back of 2011. I think that 2012 could be a good year for me, but I had the same optimism this time last year and it amounted to nothing lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah definitely I went through a lot in 2011 and that's also when i found out about my anxiety disorder, and now that 2012 is here and I'm aware of my issues I shall take this new year as a blessing to a new start and kick anxiety's *** day by day

·
Comfortably Numb
464 Posts
Well I'm not sad to see it go.

2010 was the worst for me. But a lot of good things came late in 2011. Hopefully it will continue into 2012...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I'm thankful that I survived another year! It was not a happy year. I've been in a huge depression all through 2011 but I accomplished a lot, learned a lot, and have grown much stronger and matured a lot! I hope 2012 will bring more improvements!

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
Im ready for 2012. Putting more distance from the past. I hate getting use to writing a different number for dates though lol. :b

·
SAS Member
1,667 Posts
i learnt some good stuff, but yeah, pleased to see it go

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Well, seeing as how 2011 was possibly the worst year of my life, yes.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Indifferent

·
In 'da 707
4,382 Posts
The first part through May wasn't that bad, when i was still in school, but June-now has been kinda sucky (lot of depression). I hope 2012 is better.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I'm glad 2011 is over, but I'm not really looking forward to all the end of the world debates that will most likely pop up during this coming year. I'm also not looking forward to all the political crap that's going to be crammed down our throats this year.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
I'm also glad 2011 is over. I like fresh starts, or at least things that feel like a fresh start.

I've got a good feeling about 2012!

I'll probably still write "10" on dates when I sign things though, for some reason I'm stuck on 2010.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm not really bothered tbh, 2011 was a better year for me, i got out more, started courses, i just hope 2012 continues like that and gets even better for me!

·
Hurts to smile
1,497 Posts
I'm glad 2011 is over, but I'm not really looking forward to all the end of the world debates that will most likely pop up during this coming year. I'm also not looking forward to all the political crap that's going to be crammed down our throats this year.
Yup... its on the tv already. The remote is lost, or else id change it.
I think ill just shut it off and turn on some good music :boogie

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Yes, 2011 was a sucky year for me too. For 2011 in particular, I had this ongoing feeling that 2011 is gonna be my year, that I was gonna get something done and that really wasn't the case...

For that reason, I'm SAD that it's 2012 today, so much pressure, so much I havn't done and it's just another year, more more time that I havn't done ****, I wish time would slow down

1 - 20 of 33 Posts