Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the best place but w/e. Anyone here from Wyoming and can give me insight on what its like? After I graduate I was considering on moving to Wyoming and live there for about a year and attend Casper College and become a Mechanic. Was wondering because I love cold weather and rocky terrain, grasslands, etc. Btw does anyone know what Casper College is like? Is it awesome or ok? Reason I wanna move there is because I just want a change of scenery and different area to live in instead of the same thing and my uncle just moved there and told me how awesome it is.

·
Denizen of the Night
230 Posts
I don't know much about the college but I love Wyoming. We took a family vacation out there one year. Compared to Missouri it's like being on the moon. Totally different in a totally badass, desolate way. I'd move there in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
I've been to Wyoming several times. What's the population there now? It must be over 17,000 or so :b

·
Temporarily stationary
1,486 Posts
I've been to Jackson Hole twice, and completely loved it.

I'd take living a few years in Jackson or nearby, I think. If I could make a living there. I need to move somewhere I can snowboard every weekend. :(

Doesn't Wyoming have a really high suicide rate? I like the wilderness and desolation but I'm very depression prone.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I don't know if this is the best place but w/e. Anyone here from Wyoming and can give me insight on what its like? After I graduate I was considering on moving to Wyoming and live there for about a year and attend Casper College and become a Mechanic. Was wondering because I love cold weather and rocky terrain, grasslands, etc. Btw does anyone know what Casper College is like? Is it awesome or ok? Reason I wanna move there is because I just want a change of scenery and different area to live in instead of the same thing and my uncle just moved there and told me how awesome it is.
I live in casper, wy.

Its quite nice, very blue collar. Lots of open space, you can get away from all people very easily, 10 minute drive. I like it alot. Ive been to casper college too, well for a semester but its nice.

If you do move here hit me up, I would love to meet another SAer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts