Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats the only way for me to describe my condition. I realized I don't have SA at all because I have no problem picking up the phone or going out in public, the problems start to appear once I engage in conversation with a stranger. Before long I KNOW they notice something is wrong with me, I might not show emotions at the right time or not respond positively to them when they're funny. I don't know, I've thought about it so many times. I'm pretty sure its my voice as well that turns them off, I also have some trouble keeping the conversation going. It usually starts off well because I can appear optimistic in the beginning but that energy drains very quickly. There's something about me that repels the nicest of people. For example when I first moved into this apartement I met my neighbors and it started off well. Before long though, I noticed that neighbors wouldn't even look at me when I passed them and if I said 'HI" they would look up at me surprised and mutter a cold sounding response.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.