Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just quit my lvl 47 warrior in WOW because I cant get my hotbars convenient and easy to use...and its dissapointing because all his gear is either purple or blue. Im used to having 1 hotbar and Im usually OCD about that one... but a warrior in WOW? you have 3 stances so 3 hotbars... also you have a bottom left and a bottom right... thats 5 hotbars!! yep my paladin is lvl 5!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
LOL!!! that's why i quit too!! level 49 rogue (and an assortment of others ranging from 15-35)... i got fed up with the ui packs and designed my own. but every damn patch that came out completely ruined it and it took me a good hour of work to set it up again.

eventually the game became a chore between fighting with the ui, and grinding the level treadmill, and i stopped having fun :\

i had an entire keyboard layout in buttons in my ui. plus a column of 10 buttons on either side of the screen, and a small clump of buttons for the numpad... every single rogue ability was on it... it was great, people were always amazed at the array of abilities i would pull out of nowhere heheh... without needing any mouse clicks... and i had all kinds of magic buttons, like my special anti-caster button. it would first try to kick, and if kick wasn't ready it would try to gouge... if that wasn't ready it would try to cheapshot... then finally blind... and my ss button was magic too :p i could mash it and it would try to berserk, then try to riposte, then if neither was available it would just ss :D but yeah. pita to maintain.

i miss wow though, it's been like 6 months... i wanna go back :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts