Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
banana enthusiast
7,079 Posts
I have a good dad. He's reasonable and not crazy and has many of the same intellectual interests as me. My mom is fine too most of the time, but without my dad I think she'd be causing a lot more havoc.

·
SAS Member
1,667 Posts
me

·
thoughts are just thought
1,263 Posts
We aren't close but I don't hate him. I feel bad because I know he wants to get closer now that I'm older but I'm dealing with my own stuff now. It's very "cat's in the cradle."

Still I don't hate him.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My dads a severe alcoholic that abandoned me when I was only a few months old. He didnt show up again until i was 12, but he paid child support and offered good life advice every time we've spoken or met. Not proud of him, but certainly don't hate him.

·
INFP
692 Posts
Don't hate my Dad, I have mommy issues instead =/

·
Registered
292 Posts
I love my father. I don't know what I would do without him sometimes.

My dad and I get along very well, we usually end up humiliating each other or ourselves with foolish antics. He provides me with advice when I ask, and gives me a shove in the right direction when I need it.

He doesn't always make the right decisions, but I try to help him out where I can.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have an awesome Dad. Great man. He doesn't mind when I make mistakes or goof around. We get along pretty great.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts