Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else play the guitar and into classical music? I play just about anything from Hendrix, Floyd, etc but there's something about chilling out late night playing some classical music on the acoustic. (Wine + Mary Jane certainly help too) Here's a couple songs I recorded:

I haven't really been taking the guitar seriously lately until recently so I'm pretty damn rusty but oh well. Anyone else got some songs they want to show off?

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,824 Posts
I play guitar but I haven't learned anything classical though I have come up with classical style passages on occasion. I do enjoy classical music & have found your vids to be quite nice indeed, I'll have to look into learning some

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow you play really well! It was nice to listen to. I play guitar but I'm still only a beginner really, my first guitar was a classical but I own a traditional one now.

One person I've listened to who is a classical guitarist is Edgar Cruz, he has some great arrangements and stuff.

But anyway great videos, you should take it up again, you're good at it!

·
Worst poster, hands down
303 Posts
First of all, great videos. As for me, I've been playing classical on and off for a number of years now. I guess I'm somewhere around Grade 5 skill-wise. I haven't done a lot of recording, but here's a highly crappy version of a Tárrega prelude I did a while ago. Don't worry, my right hand is a bit better now.

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
i like your recordings a lot. whenever I think classical guitars i just imagine mariachi, which is fine but I dont really sit down and listen to it. You're stuff as an italian ballad feel to it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.