Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive really dug myself into a hole.

I owe $4000 to my credit card (my dumb car takes so much gas)

and the banks been phoning my for like 2 months, but they gave up now and sent it to a collection agency.

cmon its not like i dont want to pay it off, its just that because of my s/a i dont want to get a damn job. i have a couple things appearance wise to take care of first thats going to take a couple more months to fix (i mother ****ing hope it is since ive been battling it for 2 years now)

i dont want to meet new people until i feel like im 100% at my best and my confidence will be high enough to talk to people and not worry about how i look, DAMN!

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I relate 100%. That probably won't really help you, but at least you know you aren't the only one going through what you're going through.
Do you only drive when needed? Maybe cut down on unnecessary trips, if you can...

·
Confused
432 Posts
Maybe there's some sort of medical extenuating circumstances thing you can apply for to help you with your situation?

Or maybe call a free financial advice helpline?

It'll be hard to prove to the bank that you have extenuating circumstances unless you can get an official diagnosis from a doctor or psychologist though.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I relate 100%. That probably won't really help you, but at least you know you aren't the only one going through what you're going through.
Do you only drive when needed? Maybe cut down on unnecessary trips, if you can...
yeah im not really driving anymore since they disabled my cc and dont really have anywhere to go. Im going to get a job though but I need time and everyone to chill out while I do what I need to do lol including my family. or else im going to go work where I dont need to talk to people much like a dishwasher.

Maybe there's some sort of medical extenuating circumstances thing you can apply for to help you with your situation?

Or maybe call a free financial advice helpline?

It'll be hard to prove to the bank that you have extenuating circumstances unless you can get an official diagnosis from a doctor or psychologist though.
thanks for the advice. id probably do that at my last resort if I wasnt able to find a job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts