Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something that has been bothering me lately. Can anyone relate with this? It mainly happens when I am lying down at night. My blood pressure was in the normal range last time I checked too.

·
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
738 Posts
It's probably just your normal blood flow in your head against the pillow, which doesn't seem to affect blood pressure. I notice this too.

·
Drifting Among Worlds
906 Posts
Yes. took me a while to figure it out. My ear was against the pillow and there was a strange tumpings sound revibrating throughout the bed.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i feel my pulse all the time when i'm lying down in bed .. and when i'm really anxious i feel it throughout the day.. i got used to it though..

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
If I lay on my stomach and up on my elbows I feel my blood pressure in my head or when I lay down - makes a lot of yoga poses uncomfortable for me

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yep, I get this too, it's quite a distraction when you want to get to sleep. Grrrr.:mad:

·
Being human liek aye baws
425 Posts
I feel it everywhere once in a while, it's usually in a fixed spot. The sensation comes and goes but is most prominent when laying down. It occurs in the belly up to pectoral area, the ears, the temple, annnd I think that is all..

It's highly annoying feeling/sensing the beat because it makes it terribly difficult to entertain focused breathing, do yoga, lie down, have the head on its side, and lay on firm surfaces (as firm surfaces seem to help focus and re-vertebrate the beating sensation).

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
this is strange, this very thing has been bothering me since the beginning of the year. Whenever I stand up from a sitting position, I feel pressure in my head, and when I lie down, my pulse does seem to beat very strongly.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Yeah i feel in my head sometimes with headaches and anxiety. Also in the side of my neck too that only happens when I'm anxious and usually trying to fall asleep.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts