Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here considering Artificial Insemination to have children? Finding a partner is especially hard for the socially malformed, as we know, but still many want to have kids by our age (late 20s-early 30s).

If so, what are you concerns, fears....etc. Do you think you could go through with it?

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
No way!
If I am going to have kids, I might as well have fun in the process. :lol

Kids need two parents - they are deprived otherwise, whether we like to admit it or not.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No way!
If I am going to have kids, I might as well have fun in the process. :lol

Kids need two parents - they are deprived otherwise, whether we like to admit it or not.
It is not so much the number of parents as it is the amount of time the child is engaging in bonding with that parent. Doesn't do any good to have a parent who is never around. Research shows(TM) that children in [good] daycare programs form emotional attachments to their sitter in a similar way that they would to a parent. No problem at all.

Aside from that, why stop at two parents? I think four parents would be even better :boogie

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
^Two is enough :lol
And, yes, quality time is important.

·
Backstreet's Back ALRIGHT
1,006 Posts
I've thought of it for when I'm older because I"m such a pessimist. I don't think I will ever meet anyone and I really wan to have my own children. I'm also considering adoption.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts