Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feeling pretty lonely bf and frans ignoring mee. cant find a job and not in school right soo im depressed as fuhh..i cant find some where to voulnteer either =/ i feel so useless right now...
i like beer,playing n64,reading,modeling,and music,movies,eating pizza,and five guys
i love the cure,morissey,and motion city soundtrack, farewell continental, and a whole lotta 80s and 90's...
wanna talk to me about it?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Aww, I'm sorry things are rough right now :(. You can't even find a volunteer place? Wow that sucks :(

Do you like 80s and 90s tv shows too? I miss 90s cartoons.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww, I'm sorry things are rough right now :(. You can't even find a volunteer place? Wow that sucks :(

Do you like 80s and 90s tv shows too? I miss 90s cartoons.
doo i lol fuhh yea like are you afraid of thee dark! baaad
ps i fuggen love the big bang theory!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thanks! I love finding more BBT fans!

Oh yeah I love that show too. I found a website a few months ago that had almost all the episodes up streaming. You should try to find it :) It's funny how that used to scare me a lot when I was younger! Are there any episodes that stick out in your mind?

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
Whatcha wanna talk about?

I love! 80's music...like pizza too,lol. But willing to talk about anything ya want! :boogie

feeling pretty lonely bf and frans ignoring mee. cant find a job and not in school right soo im depressed as fuhh..i cant find some where to voulnteer either =/ i feel so useless right now...
i like beer,playing n64,reading,modeling,and music,movies,eating pizza,and five guys
i love the cure,morissey,and motion city soundtrack, farewell continental, and a whole lotta 80s and 90's...

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
Watching big bang right now,lol

Just found this show last week and now they are playing it in marathon form on tbs!!! Love it! :clap

doo i lol fuhh yea like are you afraid of thee dark! baaad
ps i fuggen love the big bang theory!

·
Registered
611 Posts
What was that one?

·
who cares..
863 Posts
I'm down to talk whenever, Big bang theory is one of my favorite shows of all time, who doesn't like n64, music, movies, pizza, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts