Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bleep blorp blop bip boop
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. :wel

I wasn't sure where to post this. But I figured this is the most common area that people check out. (And I didn't want to start randomly messaging people...since I feel that would be a dick move with all of us suffering from anxiety and all). :afr

I just need to chat with a female on here who is closer to my age (preferably) and who is in a relationship. I know that severely limits my options here, but thought I'd give it a shot. You don't even really need to be in a relationship...I honestly just don't want this post to sound like I'm looking for a date...haha. Actually you don't even need to be female, but I don't know if dudes would be able to help me...maybe they would...I dunno. :stu

I just have an issue that I need to talk about with somebody. And obviously, I have zero real world friends...ok...maybe I have one, but my problem is actually with that particular female friend. :par

Just message me or reply on here and let me know if you want to help try helping me out. And I will contact an acquaintance of mine (who is a daughter of a very wealthy, exiled Nigerian prince) to repay you for your kindness. I would appreciate it immensely! :thanks

P.S. The reason I just don't post about it here is that I'm out-of-this-world paranoid and just don't feel like having a bazillion people all up in my bizzzz. (No offense).

·
electric
6,777 Posts
I don't see anything dickish in picking your favorite person here to talk with about your problem. Just be friendly and respectful and don't obligate them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts