Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
bored
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so alone right now. I just want somebody to talk to that understands me. I have no friends that care and my family doesnt care about it either. My therapist can sometimes help me when I see him but thats only every two weeks. I just wanted to have somebody to talk to, anyone want to send me a text or a direct message or tweet at me? I just need some people to talk to about life or anything I can do to help myself just a little bit? I have so many problems that it seems too overwhelming and I dont know what to do. Please, anybody?

·
Registered
321 Posts
You can talk to me if you want. But I have a weird personality and may not be much help to ya. Just send me a message on my profile.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Man I can honestly say I feel the same way. I'm available, you can hit me up on the message chat or PM me on here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dreamer, not the only one :)

Hello..
I am feeling the exact same way. Everything you said. My family and friends don't understand me I'm so alone and I want to eliminate all of these feelings of lonliness be just becoming immortal. I feel like someone could understand me if they have the same ill mind as me, not saying your ill but I am and I know I need just a human to speak with.
Remember no matter what you still have your soul and spirit, don't allow the universe to make you feel low, I've been there, I am there and its easy for me to advise someone but hard to take my own advice but I'm still alive right..

I'm here to talk to if you need a human that isn't self-absorbed or driven by self interest. I feel the pain of the world so I can speak to you.

I am just a young girl (21) but I'm wiser than many may think.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I know your pain man, message me whenever. I can definitely relate. No one irl understands :|

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey jake

Im Rebecca From New Zealand , we can chat if u would like? I am always willing to make new friends that are kind caring people :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yea if anyone wants to chat add me too I get bored on here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts