Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought some Gota Kula today along with some Valerian Root. I'm skeptical because I have tried a lot of herbs that didn't do anything. I've tried Kava, Passion Flower and Valerian Root, which didn't make any noticable difference. But I'll give Gota Kula a try, maybe with some different combinations.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bcuse said:
I just bought some Gota Kula today along with some Valerian Root. I'm skeptical because I have tried a lot of herbs that didn't do anything. I've tried Kava, Passion Flower and Valerian Root, which didn't make any noticable difference. But I'll give Gota Kula a try, maybe with some different combinations.
Good luck bcuse, and let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Good info on Gotu Kola Here

I might give it a try. It's interesting that it was used for Leprosy considering now that SAD is the new Leprosy. :lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anybody know if Gota Kula is supposed to take effects soon after you first start to take it, like Kava, or is it one of those harbs that has to build up in your bloodstream?

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Alright, I used up a bottle of Goto Kola. It was inexpensive enough so I thought it may be worth a try. I noticed absolutely no effect from it at all. Now I'm sure I'll hear in the news soon that it causes cancer. :um [/jk]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts