Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In particular than any other day. You know the dreaded Blue Monday feeling that you're down and out.

For me, Mondays is equivalent to being a ghost. I only exist in a memory of someone that remembers me, other than that same person won't see me physically. Whether it be a hello, goodbye, or a simple "hey whats up". It happens in chats, forums, online conversations as well, and real world situations. Tis why I hate Mondays more than any day of the week and prefer to get drunk and sleep all day so it passes on by.

·
Custom User Title
4,231 Posts
With a passion.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Do you like any day? lol

I do... WEEKENDS!

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
tell me why
I don't like mondayaz
tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoot the whole day down.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
yea, especially when you get the question "what did u do on the weekend?"
I was often asked this by my supervisor at work and I just always said "ahhh not much, just got on the piss, you know", even though I really didn't. Then one day he said "tsk, that's what you ALWAYS do, how about getting on the ladies for once". i just said I was having a bit of a dry spell and he sort of thought what I said was funny. But one guy would ask me again and again every single monday "did you get a root on the weekend?" and when I said no he would shake his head in disappointment and told me that he wanted me to get laid and didn't want to hear me say I didn't get laid.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts