Recently I dreamt I owned a duck.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think so.

Recently I dreamt I owned a duck.
Hmmmmm.. what color was the duck?

I think I have before. Dreams like that are cool to me, for some reason.
Cool at first, yes. But when the suckers come weekly, they are no longer cool. Like super graphic, blood everywhere, I see everything in my dreams. Wonder what Freud would say.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Hmmmmm.. what color was the duck?
I believe it was between yellow and white....so a young duck, perhaps.

I remember being worried that a bird of prey would swoop down and carry it off, so I built a cage that would protect it while it was sleeping outside....next to the dog :um

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe it was between yellow and white....so a young duck, perhaps.

I remember being worried that a bird of prey would swoop down and carry it off, so I built a cage that would protect it while it was sleeping outside....next to the dog :um
Awww, you loved your little duck. What kind of dog was it?

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Awww, you loved your little duck. What kind of dog was it?
It's one of those King Charles Cocker Spaniels...brown and white with the floppy ears.

I think watching this video a while ago might have had something to do with it.

In fact, I'm certain it did.

·
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
I've had one apocalyptic zombie dream, that I can recall. Not exactly a load of them. :/ In it I was stuck in an old hotel(?) in the woods with a group of other survivors, and we were seeking weapons, and I found a bunch of kitchen knives, and there was a little black girl, and there was also a hungry dog and I wanted to feed him but I couldn't because we needed to be sparing with our food, and there was some guy in a black pickup truck, and then we hurried outside to make a run for it and I got all caught up in how beautiful the sunlight was on the lake nearby and wished I had a camera... :blank

Once in a while I have a recurring dream that I'm wandering around and there are rotting corpses just lying around in public and I'm trying hard not to directly look at them. No zombies in those dreams though. Just bodies.

But mostly I seem to dream about lots of cats, filling bird feeders, malfunctioning cameras, or wandering through a long multiroomed building near a lake, seeking a wise mysterious person who dwells at the very back.

:blank

So...

Anyway.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's one of those King Charles Cocker Spaniels...brown and white with the floppy ears.

I think watching this video a while ago might have had something to do with it.

In fact, I'm certain it did.

That video started out so cute!!! And then, somehow, the longer it went on, the creepier it became. LOL.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had one apocalyptic zombie dream, that I can recall. Not exactly a load of them. :/ In it I was stuck in an old hotel(?) in the woods with a group of other survivors, and we were seeking weapons, and I found a bunch of kitchen knives, and there was a little black girl, and there was also a hungry dog and I wanted to feed him but I couldn't because we needed to be sparing with our food, and there was some guy in a black pickup truck, and then we hurried outside to make a run for it and I got all caught up in how beautiful the sunlight was on the lake nearby and wished I had a camera... :blank

Once in a while I have a recurring dream that I'm wandering around and there are rotting corpses just lying around in public and I'm trying hard not to directly look at them. No zombies in those dreams though. Just bodies.

But mostly I seem to dream about lots of cats, filling bird feeders, malfunctioning cameras, or wandering through a long multiroomed building near a lake, seeking a wise mysterious person who dwells at the very back.

:blank

So...

Anyway.
I love it! The crap that comes to our heads while sleeping can be so bizarre!

·
Registered
51 Posts
dude dude dude. we need to talk. Why just last night I had 5 yes thats right 5 zombie apocalypse dreams. I've had dozens more over the past couple months alone. All of them are different and in some of them I'm not even myself. I blessed with a perfect dream recall because I used to keep a dream journal a while back so I remember all of my zombie dreams. What do you think this means? FYI I havent been overexposing myself to zombie media or obsessing over zombies either.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I had a dream like that a few nights ago but it was weird because the zombies were quite smart, they could handle guns and ride helicopters. Me and my crew were barely holding up in this fortress. It was scary but quite exciting at the same time.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dude dude dude. we need to talk. Why just last night I had 5 yes thats right 5 zombie apocalypse dreams. I've had dozens more over the past couple months alone. All of them are different and in some of them I'm not even myself. I blessed with a perfect dream recall because I used to keep a dream journal a while back so I remember all of my zombie dreams. What do you think this means? FYI I havent been overexposing myself to zombie media or obsessing over zombies either.
Yes!!!
My dreams all vary also. And I am very rarely myself in my own dreams. I remember my dreams pretty well usually just because they leave such an impression. And, like you, I don't even watch or read anything zombie related, or at least, I haven't for a long time.

Hmmmmm, I wonder what it means. I was thinking maybe past experiences that were traumatic?
Or we're just really messed up. :)

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a dream like that a few nights ago but it was weird because the zombies were quite smart, they could handle guns and ride helicopters. Me and my crew were barely holding up in this fortress. It was scary but quite exciting at the same time.
Every now and then I'll have some weird breakdown of society type dreams where I have to contend with mad max type gangs/rapists/cannibals The Road style. I'll also have zombie dreams on occasion as well, my dreams are quite interesting sometimes :3
I love hearing about others' dreams like this. I find them so interesting, although when they're my own, I'm much less interested. Do you ever tell your family or friends about them?

My family constantly tells me to stop stressing about stuff, like that is easy.
My friends think I'm nuts. But because I'm cute, they say I'm quirky, eccentric, or just a special kind of nuts. :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just wondering.

I feel like I have an abundance of them or similarly terrifying dreams. :afr
Not apocalyptic, but I definitely have messed up zombie dreams almost all the time.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not apocalyptic, but I definitely have messed up zombie dreams almost all the time.
What are they like?
I just feel like zombie = apocalyptic. lol

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
I had a zombie dream the night before last. It was more comical than scary, though. Also, had a vampire dream that night.

But I will say I had a nightmare of being stuck in a haunted house last night. Had to break things to disperse the poltergeist-ery. It was odd. Oh, and a killer robot uprising, a la Transformers meets Terminator. I've been remember my dreams a bit these past few nights.

It's really strange that you posted this the night I started having end of the world dreams.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had a zombie dream the night before last. It was more comical than scary, though. Also, had a vampire dream that night.

But I will say I had a nightmare of being stuck in a haunted house last night. Had to break things to disperse the poltergeist-ery. It was odd. Oh, and a killer robot uprising, a la Transformers meets Terminator. I've been remember my dreams a bit these past few nights.

It's really strange that you posted this the night I started having end of the world dreams.
I'm psychic and in tune with you?

:con

1 - 20 of 36 Posts