Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 1am mountain time and my baby is up with a sore throat and fever, screaming her head off. Because of that, I'll be up sort of indefinitely and am in need of some conversation so I don't go bonkers.

Anybody else awake?

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
I'm awake, but I really shouldn't be - it's 220am here. I should be going to bed so I can wake up and go study at the library tomorrow. Plus, I'm hungry. And I need to read something before I go to sleep. Do you have something to read?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do, but it's super hard to focus on reading and watch her. I wind up reading the same paragraph over and over without comprehending what was said.

Good luck with your studying!

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
Oh yeah, I guess having a screaming baby would be bad for your concentration. Hope she gets better so you can sleep. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I hope so, too! Not only for my sake, but it's hard to know she's in so much pain and I'm unable to help. :(

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm awake but it's 8:50 am here in the UK. I'm gonna go and have some breakfast in a bit. Sausage sandwich. Yum.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sabu-

I looked at your profile and see you're a fan of westerns. I went on a bit of a binge after watching High Noon, which I loved. I also really enjoyed Tombstone quite a lot. I'd love to watch more. Can you recommend a few of the best you've seen?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Off the top of my head if you haven't seen them seek out For A Few Dollars More, The Wild Bunch, and Unforgiven. All of them are great IMO. :)

·
(.*?)
6,617 Posts
It's 3:33am and I'm awake, but I got up at midnight after a good 8 hours sleep, so it's not a problem.

Leaf blowers below my window were keeping me awake when I planning to get to sleep yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure if that's a more or less pleasant sound than a screaming baby, but at least it's more predictable.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm awake. Of course this is hours after your original post, heh.
I'm awake now, too. But since asking, my baby settled down and we all got a full night's sleep. :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'm awake because it's 19.49pm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts