Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Will I divulge.. erm back in the day.. circa 1994 I elevated like with the wings of a dove if you know worra mean, but I thought after, that everyone should try it,
I dont take any thing like that since last century anyway...
I dont reccommend without controlled circumstance, trusted pals, some peeps can be allergic to the mal-ingredients in snide e.
Be very careful with unbranded peels

·
Registered
254 Posts
Tried it 5 times, but I don't recommend it for anyone with any sort of anxiety. It can be a great experience, if you're feeling mentally and physically well, have your pills tested and some good friends around who can look after you. The first few hours I felt great, but later on I always had this empty, extremely uncomfortable feeling like my soul wasn't in my body anymore and I started getting even more anxious than I normally am. One time I thought I was being chased by hellhounds, another time I got "forgotten/left behind" by my so-called friends and I had a panic attack because I had no idea where I was and how I was gonna find them/get home. And you get the urge to clench your teeth together so badly that your jaw aches like hell the day after ( or you bite a piece out of your tongue like me.. ) and yeah it releases a lot of serotonin, but when the effect wears off, it leaves you with your serotonin levels completely depleted and you feel extremely down for a few days and you go into zombie-mode.

·
Banned
1,233 Posts
Pure MDMA crystals, friendo. Do it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Get some REAL orange G lady's lol. If you want to learn more just go to pillreports.com; You can try it. Just promise yourself you wont abuse it cuz youll kick yourself in the head bigtime for not listening. Also learn a little more about it. Like prices and quality. Some are fake as well even if you think they are good. Id say most of them are speed and not enough MDMA. Most likely because alot of them who sell it wants more $ then giving a shiz what you take. People will try to gas you up whatever they're selling you is some real good shiz. Last but not least beware of the cops. All it takes is one for you to get into some serious trouble on the double.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have seen people who tried it. Certainly strange. Not like how we feel, when we actually are normal. They really look and act weird.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I tried it a few times but it was mostly cut with speed which is the last thing I want/need, last time was in a nightclub and that was like 90% speed... ended up with panic attacks and taken to hospital. I'm not against it, it's just not for me.. well at least the crap cut with speed.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
My brother said he's done acid, shrooms, coke etc But he said he would never touch ecstasy:blank

·
Registered
623 Posts
You probably won't be able to eat anything solid for 1-2 days straight while being unable to sleep, and the insides of your cheeks missing some layers of skin because you chewed it off. Maybe it's different if you get a pure batch.

And possibly, 5 years later and knowing you have SA, you're going to realized you opened up and said some stuff you shouldn't of during that sit on that table...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pillreports

Yeah i Recommend pillreports always before you take any drug, just to be safe and to know u havnt been ripped off,

Also dont forget you can get pillreports on your android phone for when you are out and need a quick look up

·
The Power Of Nature
6,010 Posts
After XTC my life started, took it twice a week for months, a golden age but doesnt compare to my happy life with my girlfriend, wich wouldnt have happened if e didnt give me the opertunity to be completely sa free while on it and the day after so i could gain confidence and make friends.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I say try it. Its a wonderful sensation. I dont recommend partying with it tho. Dont do alot of movements. It can dehydrate you. Try it with a redbull. Why dont you join the pillreports.com and just browse through. I would get into more details but I wouldnt want to regulate the rules.

·
The Power Of Nature
6,010 Posts
Not to be a buzzkill but I know a lot of people on this forum are on antidepressants. There is such a thing as a serotonin overdose, it can kill you, and if you mix MDMA with MAOIs you're putting yourself at risk for that.
Good post, members on antidepressant should be aware of serotonine syndrome.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've done it once and felt pretty good I felt 0 anxiety, and said everything that was on my mind. And the day after I felt normal like every other day. Everyone reacts differently to different drugs so what might result in a good experience for me might result in a bad experience for you and vice versa.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.