Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a free mp3 site? My winmx doesn't work anymore and kazaa hasn't worked to well for me. Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
WinMX closed down and Kazza's pretty lame these days lol

I expect many other p2p apps will be forced to close or restrict what files they let you share as well in future.

Personally, I'd stick with DC Hubs and BitTorrent for music and other files, but they do require a certain level of experience to use.

·
Registered
323 Posts
sadpanda said:
dc hubs get shut down a lot too, i thought?

*clings to his remaining few safe havens*
True, some do...depends what type of music/files they share. But at least with hubs they're independent of each other and can be set up easily if others fall.

Newsgroups are sometimes good too (if you understand them)...you can sign up for a free account on YottaNews and get a free 1GB of downloads every 30 days.

·
Comfortably Numb
347 Posts
forum.andr.net is really good for just about anything. Also try http://www.exploseek.com/

Newsgroups are godlike. A good newsgroup provider like Giganews, a newzbin.com membership and a newgroup reader called Newsleecher is probably the lamborghini of music downloading or anything else for that matter.

·
Registered
435 Posts
sgr215 said:
forum.andr.net is really good for just about anything. Also try http://www.exploseek.com/

Newsgroups are godlike. A good newsgroup provider like Giganews, a newzbin.com membership and a newgroup reader called Newsleecher is probably the lamborghini of music downloading or anything else for that matter.
except you just have to settle with what everyone posts :) unless you want to make requests and get involved. i use newsgroups to discover new music... but when i need something specific, it's irc or p2p

·
Comfortably Numb
347 Posts
sadpanda said:
sgr215 said:

except you just have to settle with what everyone posts :) unless you want to make requests and get involved. i use newsgroups to discover new music... but when i need something specific, it's irc or p2p
Yeah I hear you. I've been looking for this one CD forever and it's never posted anywhere. Ahh well, looks like I may actually have to buy a cd. :lol

·
Comfortably Numb
347 Posts
Authority Zero - A passage in time

I actually bought it on itunes. There's something seriously wrong about buying a CD. Perhaps i'll upload it to one of the mentioned sites just to make myself feel a little better. :lol

·
Staying positive
754 Posts
Bearshare

yes, I know it sounds lame, but its probly the best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts