Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nah... only text messages. A guy professing his love for a chick named Kelly and talking about random stuff in between, like... lighters, condoms and cigars -_- ("Oh hey Kelly I love you so much. You're so beautiful. Your *** his perfect. Shoot. I'm out of cigars oh BUT the lighter works. I love you so much it hurts and I want to hug you. though i really need a cigar first....... bla bla bla" and I was like. WHAT?! Dude you're doing it all wrong.)

Anyway... It was prolly for the best that Kelly didn't receive the text. He was clearly drunk. -- I warned him about the mistake though... hopefully he had time to sober up and edit the text before sending again, ahah.

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
I got a call from someone claiming to have met me at the library. I'm 99% sure I never talked to anyone much less gave out my number.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I had someone knock on my door knocker with that familiar sequence of taps at night - who does that? :wtf

·
poison apple
4,058 Posts
On night a few years ago, I woke up to my phone ringing around 4am. I ignored it at first, b/c it was a restricted number. But the person kept calling back. So finally I answered, and a male voice that I didn't recognize said, "I love you." I was still half asleep so I think I just blurted out, "HUH???"

Then the guy said, "Did I scare you?" in a really creepy voice. By then I was fully awake, and not wanting to show any emotion in my voice or give any indication that he was freaking me out, I said as calmly as I could, "Oh, I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong number" and hung up.

He didn't call back after that, and I never did figure out who it was or how he got my number.

·
I don't even know.....
278 Posts
Ok, once I was supposed to answer the door to my dad as he'd lost his key.Then, another guy,not my dad, knocked on the door.I said who is it? (through the door) and he said "Its me!" So I ignored it.

Just yesterday night,I noticed a stranger peering through the window on the door so I told my mother and suggested she put the chain on,so she did and then opened the door.It was a drunk man trying to force his way into the house, saying that he needed to talk to Steve.Whoever Steve was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts