Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Buy a punching bag and smash the crap out of it until your so tired. It makes me feel better when I imagine the punching bag is my boss. :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Firstly, look at why you are having problems letting anger out. Anger is a healthy and normal emotion - what is holding you back?

Secondly, different outlets work for different people. Swearing under your breath, having a rant online, excercise, shouting - try them all and see what feels right for you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Punching out should be the best,with some boxing music.. im full of anger energy ...
My anger happen when my subconscious of " everyone looking at me because im ugly, useless" activated lol =(

I have try alot of way to control anxiety was great last 2weeks but fail to control today.

subconscious is auto! hard to control sometime ='/

i feel really really bad so much anger.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol guy i'm not a salesman of punching bag dont get the wrong idea lol...
but seriously letting out emotion is good... my stronger emotion will be anger lol..
eg if you feel sad ,cry it out it will be , i think its healthy to let emotion out lol .

you dont have to buy a punching bag, just get some cloth and make into a bag will do too, or and thing you can punch it out lol, just make sure you dont hurt yourself .

·
Registered
589 Posts
Get a driver and go to the golf driving range. Smash a golf ball 250 yards. Lets out emotions, and hey, it feels pretty darn good to hit a ball 750 feet I found out!!

Oh, yeah, we all need to vent in someway.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
To be honest, sometimes really violent horror movies will calm me down. They tend to have a purging effect on negative emotions for me.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
My shrink had a punching bag in his office for me to use, but I decided to punch him instead. Felt soooo good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts